Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Few Days At The Beach....

Hello!!!! I'm sorry it's been a while but it's winter school hols here at the moment so things have been quite hectic. Last week I completely redecorated our bookshop and last Tuesday we decided to go down to the beach for a few days. We rented a beachside apartment......


It's a stunning apartment block, right on the beach and our apartment had a view that I could look at forever.....


It was too cold to swim but we paddled (how can you go to the beach and NOT paddle???). There was lots of dune sliding (I know it looks like DH is getting the worst of it but he was having fun I can assure you!) Mr 7 makes it look so easy!


There was some kite flying.....



but mostly we just got out on the beach and walked every day. The weather was glorious and both DH and I felt alive for the first time in months......


It was so good to get away, to be with my family and spend some time with each other, and it was particularly good to be near the ocean again........


I hope your week was as good as mine.
Til soon.
xxx








3 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful photos!! Looks like you are having so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a perfect time!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh. I feel relaxed just looking at those pictures.

    What a fabulour apartment. Right on the beach.
    these moments are certainly to be treasured.

    cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a message...