Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Love and I ......

Hello friends! I just wanted to pop in quickly to show you this .....


Is she not gorgeous?   I am indeed the luckiest chestnut on the planet as this week marked the 20th anniversary of my first date with DH!!! And he remembered with this beautiful orchid! Do you want to see more? No problem......




It really is so delicate. I even fell in love with the pot it came in. I know it says 'herbs' on the front, but I'm not complaining .....


DH also gave me a voucher for a local health spa so I sense a massage and a facial in the not too distant future....YAY!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend....thanks for sharing this with me.

Here's one last look....



Til soon.
xxx
p.s. Sorry for the quality of the pics - my camera isn't great but I really wanted to show you. xxx


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful adorable orchid! Congratulations with your anniversary!
    Olga ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning orchid Laura and congrats on 20th anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Came via Mark's veg Plot.

    Saw this pretty flower,and found out there are variety of flowers in Africa, I did not know about , which I can glimpse through your pages.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a message...