Sunday, April 22, 2012

Knitting and Crochet Blog Week

Hello!!!!

Whilst trawling the internet this week looking for a knitting pattern (more about that in another post), I stumbled across this

Do any of you know about it? Have any of you participated in the previous two??? I think it's a fab idea and I'm going to try and take part.

It starts tomorrow (Monday) and you have to publish a post a day for a week each of which is on a predetermined subject. There is also a unique tag for each post so that someone can just google the tag and get ALL the posts for that day of people who have signed up for the Blog Week. Clever hey?

If you want more information about the post subjects, the tags or anything else please go to this link Knitting and Crochet Blog Week 2012

I'm off now to start writing my post for tomorrow!!!! Wish me luck!
Til soon.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a message...