Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mum's Blanket....

My Mum popped round the other day and presented me with a blanket she had made for my spare room (which she occasionally uses)! She's used predominantly green which is my favourite colour and has done some fantastic pattern squares with tons of detail. Here's a glimpse of one or two.....

She's done each of our initials in the four corners ... and the border is beautiful ....


.....some wavy cable ... so clever ....


...a little button detail .....


and here's the centre panel.


A few pics of piecing it together...



And the finished blanket (big drum roll here....)


Couldn't quite get the borders and corners in but you get the general idea.
Gorgeous or what?
Mum is a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a message...